Tuesday, July 29, 2014

ah!!!

I feel like I have been replaced... I don't have many friends.. and the list keeps getting smaller and smaller. I don't know what to do.

On a different note, I read where it says don't talk about your wedding too much with people because they will get sick of hearing about it. I understand that It's still a year away and people don't want to listen to it that long but I just can't help it. I am marrying the man of my dreams and I am so happy I can't help it. So luckily I have this blog, to rant, to spill my guts to and not have to annoy too many people with my wedding rants.

I have so many ideas in my head that I hope I don't forget them. I don't wanna give anything away I want it to be a surprise to our guests. So I'm going to follow the advice I gave my cousin and get a binder and loose leaf paper so I can write down my ideas and guests and where to get stuff or how to make it... just like a wedding planner. So I keep going over in my head the stuff I wanna do so my non short term memory won't take them away from me.

Anyway I'm signing off.

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment