Friday, April 11, 2014

It's Been A While

Oh my how things have changed, how I haven't updated here or wrote anything. I get the urge to write and then something comes up or I loose the will to write. Here lately life has been plaguing me, well not so much life but my mind. Hopefully I can see a doctor soon. Enough of that I have stuff to share.

I am proud to announce that I am a Daymar College Graduate! I earned my Associates in Science degree, specializing in Business Management. I walked the line August 10, 2013 and finished my last classes and internship September 10, 2013. What a wonderful, stressful, time consuming opportunity it was to advance in life and complete an item on my bucket list. The day was wonderful.

First and foremost Thank you God for giving me my second chance at life to go to college and better myself and others around me. You are truly an amazing and merciful God.

Special Thanks to the staff at school  that encouraged me, listened to me, picked me up when I was down, and shared in my happiness.

Special Thanks to my family and friends who listened to me complain about homework or how I wasn't understanding or how I would act like a two year old whining that I didn't want to go to school that day. Thanks for pushing me to the finish line, for understanding when I couldn't talk or hangout because I had homework and a special Thanks for all you dealt with during the two and a half years. I can never Thank you enough.

Last but not least Thank you to my internship site, the Cliff Hagan Boys and Girls Club: Mike Horn Unit  for giving me the opportunity  to work with you and share in your busy days. Without your help I would have never got my hours needed to graduate. Thanks for your hospitality, dedication, and sharing in my excitement of completion of college and my hours.

I'll end here and try to attach photos of graduation, I'm writing this from my phone and this is my first time so I'll try and figure it out.

Love and Thanks to All;
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment